Something I penned down ages ago...but could never publish.
I am what I am, not what I seem to be.
I involve my desires and create realms of fantasies.
I hitch up my wagon to the yonder clouds
and I breeze through my life - Not caring for the next moment.
For the happy hour or the sad minute.
I wait upon none but myself, I pamper nobody except me.
For I am an individual, an entity...and not what seem to be ...
(Copyright with me. I hate plagiarists !!)
..And for those with a touch of the classic...
here is Allama Iqbal -
'Ye poorab, ye pachhim, chakoron ki duniya,
mera neelgoon aasmaan bekaran,
Parindo ki duniya ka darvesh hoon main,
ke shaheen banata nahin aashiyana...'
I am what I am, not what I seem to be.
I involve my desires and create realms of fantasies.
I hitch up my wagon to the yonder clouds
and I breeze through my life - Not caring for the next moment.
For the happy hour or the sad minute.
I wait upon none but myself, I pamper nobody except me.
For I am an individual, an entity...and not what seem to be ...
(Copyright with me. I hate plagiarists !!)
..And for those with a touch of the classic...
here is Allama Iqbal -
'Ye poorab, ye pachhim, chakoron ki duniya,
mera neelgoon aasmaan bekaran,
Parindo ki duniya ka darvesh hoon main,
ke shaheen banata nahin aashiyana...'

No comments:
Post a Comment